Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Show up

Sometimes we're so focus on the people who matters a lot to us and neglected the people who cares and loves us humbly and quietly around us. From time to time, I have that blind spot as well.

Looking back the "downs" in life, God opened up my eyes to see people who are willing to stay and be faithful in friendships. Sometimes a simple act of just sitting beside a person 
without any questions asked would be more than enough, actions would mean so much more than words. 

Woody Allen quoted "80% of success is showing up". Touching people's lives and hearts is a success, in fact it's more than success. Sometimes I wish you would show up and I hope I have that chance to show up in your life as well. 
I cherish our friendship, that's the only reason why I care.



 When you really matter to someone, that person will always make time for you. No excuses, no lies, and no broken promises. 
- Tumblr -


Show up. If you really care a person. 


No comments:

Post a Comment