Sunday, November 20, 2011

Offering


Take this offering that I bring
Humbly I fall on my knees
To proclaim Your everything
My life's nothing without You
Take my hand and lead me through
You are my sustaining love


I was reminded by Rev. Edmund Chan that when we pray to ask God to change us, are we only willing to let God change our flaws? How about our strengths? 

If God were to take away your flaws and change your character, PRAISE GOD! If God were to say 'Hey, I'm not only gonna change your flaws, I'm gonna change your strengths as well". Would you be willing to give that up and let God change you? It's easy to say 'OF COURSE! Cause I know God will give me new strengths and I know He always wants the best for me'. True, no doubt about that.. I think the hardest part is surrendering it.

Are you willing to surrender your gifts and talents, even your dreams to God if God ask you to? 

Pastor Noah told me that God might destroy our dreams and He'll raise those dreams again so that our dreams would be His dreams for us as well. 

Learning to surrender :)

No comments:

Post a Comment