Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Push the tempo!


Yes, i might blog everyday now. Cause I wont be logging in my facebook, so my blogspot is gonna replace my facebook for this period of time untill i finish my exam i guess haha.

So yeap, been staying home a lot to study. Yea, but not really pushing myself hard enough. Haven't reach my limit :/ Need to work harder :/

Life has been revolving around endless of tuitions and studying lately. Can you believe it? I have tuition for the SAME freaking subject for FOUR freaking times in ONE freaking week man O.O But yea, what can i ask for when my exam's in 17 days time? no wait, it's 16 now -.-

I'm really worry about my exam :/ there's so much to study, and studying one night before my exam aint gonna help, dang i miss high school -.- i know i can't compare to high school, cause in each level of life, it has it's own difficulties and obstacles. Maybe in future when I'm in Uni already, i'll blog saying 'dang i miss IS' haha :D so yeap! (Yes I'm trying very hard to stay positive)

still alive here.


push the tempo! - push the tempo! - push the tempo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment